Natural Cure For Diabetes, A Strategy for Success? Then Get It Right!
Natural cure for diabetes can be added to one's arsenal in the fight against diabetes. A healthy diet and a regular exercise regime can help manage the blood glucose level. Adding vitamin supplements can help too with both type 1 and type 2 diabetics but those with type 2 stand to gain the most.
There are quite a few treatment programs that include some form of natural cure for diabetes. It is best to try a few with the doctor's blessing as he will know if there is some contraindication to your overall condition. Then the best performers can be added to your customized treatment plan.
Just like other conditions, adding some form of natural cure and vitamin supplements will need a consultation with the doctor. You will find that most of them are interested in any type of safe treatment that could help their patients on the road to recovery. Here are some that are listed under natural for cure diabetes:
- Healing juice: Juices from carrot, French bean, cabbage, spinach, Rose apple, bitter gourd, lemon, cucumber and tomato are supposed to be helpful.
- Yogasanas: Some of these that are found beneficial are Dhanurasana, Bhujangasana, Shalabhasana, Sarvangasana, Paschimottasana, and Halasana. They say that even doctors are doing research on these and are even prescribing them to their patients.
- Pranic Healing: The claim is that pranic healing is a sure cure for diabetes. The advice is to scan the patient during the treatment with the use of pranic healing. They say to apply a general sweeping two times and the localized areas thoroughly and to do the treatment two times a week. Many diabetics they say were cured within three months.
- Healing Foods: Rich in all the necessary minerals and vitamins A, B1, B2, C and iron, the bitter gourd is used as medicine for the diabetics. Other foods that are supposed to heal are tomatoes, soyabeans, lettuce, and Bengal gram which if taken with a half a cup of juice from the bitter gourd and a teaspoon of honey can treat the mild type of diabetes. Eating groundnuts also will keep one healthy. This I can attest to personally because I don't let a day go by without eating seven walnuts a day. I will not be able to work eight hours a day on this website without my precious walnuts.
- Bach flowers: I have not tried these but some swear by willow, honeysuckle and olive.
- Magnet Treatment: Here is something I have tried. I sleep on a magnetized pad, wrap myself in a magnetized comforter and use a magnetized pillow to support my head. Then I drink magnetized water except when I am in a restaurant. How does magnet treatment work? I don't really know; I have some literature that I have not paid attention to but I am still around and I sleep like a baby.
They say that taking ten tulsi leaves, ten neem leaves and ten belpatras with water early in the morning when the stomach is empty will keep blood glucose levels under control. The leaves of Butea tree are known to be useful for diabetes.
Another common remedy for diabetes that they say works is taking two teaspoons of powdered Fenugreek seeds with milk. Eating ten fresh curry leaves every morning for three months has been known to prevent diabetes. It is no wonder there are fewer diabetics in India, I've been told.
Bitter melon works wonderfully. I know someone who is taking this for decades and he is fine. But remember to consult with the doctor and monitor your body's reaction to anything you take and try only one at a time.
This page is getting too long I will have to beg your indulgence and stay with me for another page. I have been told not to write a 1000-word long page so when I get the chance I will let you know of the other measures that come under the heading of natural cure for diabetes. But if you want you can check this out: Check out the Native Remedies, the Natural Way!
Quick tip: One of the world’s top medical institutions, Mayo Clinic, reported that broccoli may help people with diabetes when it comes to complications that include cancer, vascular and coronary disease.
If you want more information about diabetes, please visit: Blogging for Diabetes and You
If you want to make any comments or other feedback, please fill in the contact form below so I can send you my email address. This is to avoid spam.
Please sign up for our free ezine entitled Diabetes Positive Approach. We will publish this once a month where you will read about some encouraging news, positive experiences from others who want to share them with you and perhaps a dessert recipe good for the whole family. And you can unsubscribe anytime.
Refresh Natural Cure for Diabetes.
Natural Cure Diabetes_1.
Return from Natural Cure for Diabetes toSymptoms-of-Diabetes Home Page for the Disclaimer.
Natural Cures For Diabetes.
"Where Do You Want to Go Next?"
You didn't find what you were looking for? Search for it at Google right here: